Bear Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This whole forum moderater crab

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ketchup wasabi

ketchup wasabi

Female Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : I will kick your butt in a second
Bear Bucks : -38 473 857 573 923 573 062
Infractions : 5 BANNED USER
Registration date : 2009-01-03

This whole forum moderater crab Empty
PostSubject: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:34 am

Im sorry. But I was just reveiwing the posts and I found out how people are getting all over this forum mod thing

Come on, it is just a rank! I bet all of us here want to become a mod. Im not talking to anyone is specific, but those who are asking for forum mods, you have annoyed all of the users enough. Since the staff have said that this forum doesnt need any mods, why do you still ask? Why cant you just wait til when they put up the apps? Look there, Im dying for the position of mod, everyone is. But that doesnt mean you get to post topics by topics complaining about not being mod. Just enjoy your life being part of the game. If you were to come to be a forum mod and not anything that is related to the game, you may go somewhere else. I am just sick of all these request about admins and mods position. So I totally think we should give user infractions for asking to be a forum staff member.
Back to top Go down
David

David

Male Number of posts : 456
Job/hobbies : Computers
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:39 am

I think thats an excellent idea.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I did make an announcement in the jobs forum that you cant apply for forum mod or admin, but spencer took it down.

We will NEVER accet any admin apps, these admins are the game owners (me, spencer and joel)

Forum mods will be chosen by us. only use the jobs forum for applying for a job IN GAME.
Do not ask for any kind of mod, and say you will help. The only way people can help is programming, and designing
Back to top Go down
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Correct. We can not receive any moderators here until they need them... I'll give you all a hint though.... you're close.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This whole forum moderater crab   This whole forum moderater crab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This whole forum moderater crab
Page 1 of 1