HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Resigning!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm Resigning! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Resigning!   I'm Resigning! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

I've found it too hard to be a Forum Designer. I was only planning on making small amounts but I've noticed that there are over one hundred buttons I must fill in for this forum. I'm dearly sorry about this disturbance and if it's ruined something... I'm extrordinarily sorry... But I'm just not cut out to be a artist... my art sucks and I know it always is in everyone's eyes.

But I'm not good at anything to please people. I'm not a good user to anybody. I'm going to admit that. Sad

So I have resigned and removed myself from VIP bears... since that's how I got there. Now I'm only aiming for moderator, someone who doesn't have to make so much art... just to moderate.. I'm better at moderating than artwork... so I'll just leave if you don't want me here any longer. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

I'm Resigning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Resigning!   I'm Resigning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:54 am

Ok.
Although i did quite like them ;)

it was nice working with you.
Do you want the resigned rank (gray name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm Resigning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Resigning!   I'm Resigning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:02 am

I guess afterall, but I might be a mod... but temporarily... OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

I'm Resigning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Resigning!   I'm Resigning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Resigning!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bear Forum :: The Bear Forest Game :: Job Hunting-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com