Bear Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donut

Donut

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm

I'd love to be a moderator. I have a lot of experience with online multiplayer games and i've been on quite a few forums. Currently, i'm moderating three forums with over 400 members each. If you'd like the links i'll be sure to PM you but I don't want to share them because it'll break the forum rules. I'm pretty active on this forum and I try to post as much as I can. I've read the forum rules and i've been following them. I've been using Forumotion.com hosts for three years so I know what i'm doing. I'm usually on the internet for 12 hours each day which means that I have a lot of time on my hands. I know how to moderate (lock posts, move, etc.) and I know how to use this forum host. I love helping members out so I will be sure to help out users if they need help. I really want to make this game successful and i'm a great advertiser.

- Donut
Back to top Go down
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 pm

we will keep watch.
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 am

Donut wrote:
I'd love to be a moderator. I have a lot of experience with online multiplayer games and i've been on quite a few forums. Currently, i'm moderating three forums with over 400 members each. If you'd like the links i'll be sure to PM you but I don't want to share them because it'll break the forum rules. I'm pretty active on this forum and I try to post as much as I can. I've read the forum rules and i've been following them. I've been using Forumotion.com hosts for three years so I know what i'm doing. I'm usually on the internet for 12 hours each day which means that I have a lot of time on my hands. I know how to moderate (lock posts, move, etc.) and I know how to use this forum host. I love helping members out so I will be sure to help out users if they need help. I really want to make this game successful and i'm a great advertiser.

- Donut

Spencer - he was original owner of turtle island, and something to do with monkeys.
And same, i can't get away from teh computer :P
Back to top Go down
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:53 am

I'm always on the computer if I'm not going somewhere or not going to school.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Number of posts : 89

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:07 am

Jack wrote:
Donut wrote:

- Donut

Spencer - he was original owner of turtle island, and something to do with monkeys.
And same, i can't get away from teh computer :P

Jack, it was Monkey Online.
It was the first of all these games including Bear forest, Crocodile Swamp, Swamp frogurt, that actually had a online alpha.
Back to top Go down
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:26 am

Kool.
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
Mojo

Number of posts : 89

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Spencer wrote:
Kool.
Yes lol, Very kool.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 pm

If it had an online alpha, why nto apply for programmer? or were you just owner?

Sorry, read the new rule. We don't accept any kind of mods.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator.   Moderator. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator.
Page 1 of 1