Bear Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graphic Production Sneak Peak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Graphic Production Sneak Peak Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Production Sneak Peak   Graphic Production Sneak Peak Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am

Soon, I'll be making graphics for the game. However, I'm not open to becoming an Artist. I'm working for admin or moderator right now. But I've decided I'll help you out. So check back for more and more graphics.
Back to top Go down
David

David

Male Number of posts : 456
Job/hobbies : Computers
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Production Sneak Peak   Graphic Production Sneak Peak Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 am

I dont get the point of this topic :S
Back to top Go down
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Production Sneak Peak   Graphic Production Sneak Peak Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 pm

I dont either. Locked.
Look kid, im not saying this in a bad way. this is the "art"
section. Your just going to ruin your chances and so far there 50% ruined.
Also ill let this rule broken slide. Just because im nice. im not trying to be mean, you know. To tell you 100% truth, the staff have been looking at you to see if your good for the job. now all im thinking is when your worthy of the job.
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Production Sneak Peak   Graphic Production Sneak Peak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Production Sneak Peak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bear Forum :: Member's Guild :: Artsies-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com