Bear Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why was I declined?

Go down 
+2
ketchup wasabi
KingJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Why was I declined? Empty
PostSubject: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 pm

So... I'm awaiting a reply. I get declined on every game forum I join, I thought you would accept me but I took another incorrect guess. I've never even received the answer to why I'm not accepted on every one I've joined.

Joel, Jack, Spencer, I thought I would get that chance to do what I've wanted to do, moderate a game forum. I'm sick of being treated so immaturely. I deserve that job a lot, but all you give me is... well.... nothing! People have no chances at all, like me, they never get to be part of something and they post, stay active, and don't spam, I bet you do that because you want popularity. Well, I'd like that chance. I'm only asking for that. Dizzy
Back to top Go down
ketchup wasabi

ketchup wasabi

Female Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : I will kick your butt in a second
Bear Bucks : -38 473 857 573 923 573 062
Infractions : 5 BANNED USER
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Its true.

I am not a mod either! But Im ok with it. You know, sometimes being part of something doesnt necessary have to be a mod or anything. It can just be a plain user. If you really enjoy the forum and want to be part of it, just participate like you are doing now. Even if you dont have a job, you are still able to think of ideas and everything. Trust me, the best part of being in a game is to think up ideas. It is my favourite part. Rank means nothing. As long as you are helping.
Back to top Go down
KingJ

KingJ

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm

But you got into a group, you never tried getting moderator.
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

Male Number of posts : 291
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Web Designing, Photoshop
Bear Bucks : Infinity!
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm

well, im not saying you cant be moderator..im saying that you have to wait a little bit so we can watch you.
Back to top Go down
http://pengpix.com
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

You don't get it. Were watching everyone. You need to learn to be patient. this forum is only 1 month old. any you registered 2 weeks ago. Thats awesome. but man, your not seeing the point, were giving you a chance, not right now. You've been active and all that, which is good, we just want you to keep up the work and mabe in 1 week of no complaining, no servatude, and none of this, we might hire you. were not going to promote anyone we just met, do you see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
KingJ

KingJ

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Mad I'm trying to get respect from all of you, except Joel. But seriously, I know you're watching... but I don't get a job as fast as others. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 pm

KingJ wrote:
Mad I'm trying to get respect from all of you, except Joel. But seriously, I know you're watching... but I don't get a job as fast as others. Sad
The reason why were hiring designers fast is because WE NEED THEM NOW.
We dont need a mod for only 36 members and the game hasnt come out yet for game mods.
If you keep it up in a week, your hired.
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
KingJ

KingJ

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Okay, fine. I'll be good and I'll make sure I get that job. Close this thread.
Back to top Go down
ketchup wasabi

ketchup wasabi

Female Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : I will kick your butt in a second
Bear Bucks : -38 473 857 573 923 573 062
Infractions : 5 BANNED USER
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Everyone is trying to get the job of mod. Even me.. xD

But hey! Do you think you are better than all other users? I can tell you we are all average. So there is nothing to worry about. Asking for jobs like this will just show you as immature and there will be less chance you are getting it.
Back to top Go down
KingJ

KingJ

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I understand no-one is perfect.
Back to top Go down
David

David

Male Number of posts : 456
Job/hobbies : Computers
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am

KingJ wrote:
I'm sick of being treated so immaturely.

Then why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 pm

READ THE STICKIES

We said we wont accept any kind of mod or admin.
We only want programmers, and designers.

Bugging us wont help either. We choose forum mods, so don't apply.
Game mods can apply WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT, and when we ask for applications.
Back to top Go down
KingJ

KingJ

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:48 pm

David wrote:
KingJ wrote:
I'm sick of being treated so immaturely.

Then why are you still here?

Because I'm not insolent and I don't let a forum down.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Flash Programmer
Jack

Male Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Topic Locked.
You got designer, and we arnt accepting any game mods/admins, and we choose forum mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was I declined?   Why was I declined? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was I declined?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bear Forum :: Blah.... blah.... blah... :: Questions (Members & Guests)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com