Bear Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stress problems Empty
PostSubject: Stress problems   Stress problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 pm

The reason I want a job here is because millions of other forums despise my existance there. I've listed a few major ones that never accepted me...

• Swamp Frogurt
  • Crocodile Swamp
  • Sealtopia

Of course, there are many more that disrespect my work. I'm an 11 year old who's interested in forums and only likes video games? Who gives a damn? I'm trying to be as nice as I can, but with disrespect clouding happiness, I can't be kind to any forum I join... Overall, you're the only forum I might have a chance on. You're a kind and caring bunch and I do enjoy your company, but I don't expect to be kicked around like a soccerball.

So please, give me a chance at the group I want, Moderator.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

Male Number of posts : 291
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Web Designing, Photoshop
Bear Bucks : Infinity!
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Stress problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress problems   Stress problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Sad sorry man. I have two admin with me. I need to talk with them first.
Back to top Go down
http://pengpix.com
KingJ

KingJ

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stress problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress problems   Stress problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Surprised Don't take it seriously. I'm only waiting until I get moderator.
Back to top Go down
Spencer J.

Spencer J.

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Dating
Bear Bucks : 25,064,343
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Stress problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress problems   Stress problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Ok, this is just pissing me off. STOP right now about these BS comments about you not getting your way. Were watching everyone. Were not hiring anyone who we just met. Im really getting ticked, if you keep this us your going to get banned, but if your better in the next week we will hire you, now keep your mouth shut.
LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://bearforest.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Stress problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress problems   Stress problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bear Forum :: Member's Guild :: Me Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Internet games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com